Thursday, July 4, 2013

TBR in July 2013!


Hello everybody! The half year mark has come and I can't believe how fast time has flown. I finally have a proper theme. The books I've chosen all fall under New Adult Contemporary Romance! Contemporary Romance is definitely a genre that I've thoroughly explored and enjoyed in the past but I haven't really experienced much New Adult. I'm excited to read more books in the genre but I honestly don't think it will be much different from Young Adult. I've seen people describe the New Adult genre as 'Young Adult with sex'. I don't know if this is good or bad but oh well. I'm going to try to read the books in alphabetical order by the author's first name, just for fun. Like every other month, once I've read all the books I've planned, I'll go on to read anything.

Find these books on Goodreads!
Losing Hope 
by Colleen Hoover
Walking Disaster
by Jamie McGuire


Losing Hope | Book DepositoryAudiobooks | Amazon
Ten Tiny Breaths | Book DepositoryAudible | Amazon
Walking Disaster | Book DepositoryAudible | Amazon
Crash | Book DepositoryAmazon

No comments:

Post a Comment