Thursday, July 25, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #12: After Reading

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Q: What do you do with your books after you are done reading them?

Since I read books from the library, well after I read them, I return them. It's sad but true. I also read e-books and so I just leave them there on my device. Being the weird person I am, after I read books that I own, I put them in a drawer. I know what you're thinking but yeah, I have a book draw.

Like normal, I appreciate all followers no matter how you want to follow. All my links can be found in the FF button. They are also in sidebar or in my header. Drop your links in the comments because I'd love to return the favour. I hope you can check out my other posts as well.Thanks guys, have a magical weekend!
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment