Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #4: Illusion by ZE:A

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.

Illusion by ZE:A
Genres: Pop, Dance, K-Pop
Released: 9 August 2013
Members: Kevin. Kwanghee. Siwan. Junyoung. Taeheon. Heechul. Minwoo. Hyungsik. Dongjun.
Star Empire Entertainment


ZE:A aren't an extremely popular band and the only member anyone seems to know is Kwanghee. Honestly, I'm not a massive fan of them either but that doesn't mean that I'm not highly anticipating their album. Coming out next month is their new album Illusion. So far, all the teaser photos that have been released have a really cool concept. I'm waiting to see the teaser of their title track of course the album itself. ZE:A have been releasing songs for their subunits and now finally, their coming back with all nine members!

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment