Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #3: Baby I by Ariana Grande

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.



Genres: Pop, Dance, R&B
Released: 22 July 2013
Republic Records




I'm so extremely excited for this song. Baby I by Ariana Grande. This will be the second single in her upcoming album Yours Truly that will be released early September. I absolutely loved The Way which is the first single from the album so I'm sure that I'll love this song. The official single artwork is beautiful and so is the snippet she released on Instagram. I totally squealed when I listened to it. I don't know if anyone else loves Ariana as much as I do but definitely listen to the sneak peak.



Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment