Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Kill Bill by Brown Eyed Girls



Genres: K-Pop, Pop, R&B, Dance-Pop
Released: 29 July 2013
Members: JeA, Miryo, Narsha, Ga-In
Nega Network



My blog has been crazy busy with a crapload of posts this month. I'm sorry but here's another one! I'll try to calm down a bit in the future but I just had to get this review up. Brown Eyed Girls is a much respected band that I love too. Even though I'm not a major fan, I do really appreciate their work. If you've never heard of them, Brown Eyed Girls is the band that Ga-In is apart of. Ga-In was the chick in Gentleman by PSY. The other day, one of my most awesome friends asked me if I'd heard their new song. That day, I went home, listened to it and loved it!
Song:
The beginning is like WOW! I swear, you have to listen to it for yourself because I don't even know what to call it. It's like a whistle mixed with synths. The same friend I mentioned above also said that she liked Brown Eyed Girls because they can actually sing. I completely agree. Even though they all look super good and can dance well, they don't rely on it because they can already sing amazingly. One of my favourite elements in the song is the rapping near the end. I could replay that part a million times.
Lyrics:
I've seen people say that the lyrics correspond to the actual movie! I can't be sure because I haven't watched it but I can be sure that it's not your usual pop song. Lyrics can be found here. My favourite part would translate to:
"Run, run away till you run out of breath
Everything is the price of what you did to me
Look at yourself,
you feel like going crazy, right?"Summary:
This song is addictive. I could listen to this non-stop because that's how much I loved it. I definitely recommend it. Check out the music video as well because it has a really cool story line. It'll only take 7 minutes. If that's too much just listen to the song! It's spectacularly fabulous.

Buy on iTunes

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment