Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #1: City of Bones Soundtrack

Today I have super exciting news. Well it's not that exciting but I'm pretty happy to be announcing a new blog feature. Basically, every Sunday, I'll be featuring something I'm waiting to come out. Now it's not necessarily a blog hop but if you'd like to join in, by all means do so. The reason I'm not participating in the Waiting on Wednesday blog hop is because it is targeted towards books and books only. Sit Tight Sunday is for me to be able to do music that I'm waiting for. If I ever felt like it, I could do a book as well and if your a blogger with a different theme, you can do anything. I've been neglecting music on my blog and this is my way of bringing it back. Like always, please don't be afraid to leave me recommendations because I'd really really love some. I want to listen to music that my readers listen to. If you have a genre or artist you love, let me know!
Welcome to Sit Tight Sunday by Music Plus Books.



Genres: Pop, Music
Released: 20 August 2013
Republic Records




For the very first Sit Tight Sunday, I'm featuring the City of Bones Soundtrack. Republic Records has released three sneak peek snippets of SoundCloud. What I'm most excited for is Demi Lovato's song Heart By Heart. The snippet proves that it will definitely be an absolutely wonderful song. The album will also have a song by Zedd called Into The Lair. It's definitely different to Clarity but I love EDM. I'm also anticipating Colbie Caillat's and Jessie J's songs. I guess you could call this a double feature since I'm also waiting for the City of Bones movie itself coming out in late August.


SoundCloud Set

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment