Monday, July 1, 2013

Music Of June 2013!

This month, I haven't found and awful lot of music. I'm pretty happy with my selection though. These are all songs that I've discovered, loved and listened to this month. I would recommend them all and will continue listening too them. I've had a hectic month with books and haven't had much time to focus on music but I'm happy with all the reviews I've managed to do. As always, I have links to a playlist so that you can listen to all these songs. And of course, leave me your recommendations because I'm always up for more music.

MBLAQ - Sexy Beat

New To My Playlist:
First Love - After School
Wake Me Up - Avicii
Coffee Shop - B.A.P
Heart Hypnotic - Delta Goodrem
Female President - Girl's Day
Trap - Henry
Smoky Girl - MBLAQ
We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
Come With Me - Ricky Martin
Firestarter - Samantha Jade
Slow Down - Selena Gomez
Give It To Me - SISTAR
Parachute - Timomatic
Is It Poppin? - 4MINUTE

Songs I've Done Reviews Of:
Firestarter
Female President 여자대통령
Heart Hypnotic
Come With Me
Slow Down
Trap
We Can't Stop

SoundCloud
Buy K-Pop at Yesasia!
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment