Thursday, July 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #10: Photobomb

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Q: PHOTOBOMB!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.

My favourite book of all time is probably The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. I was trying to think of an awesome way to photobomb a picture but in the end I just did a selfie because I'm uncreative. Oh well. Hope you enjoy! I don't have the hard copy so I cheated and used my tablet.


Like always, I appreciate all followers no matter how you decide to follow. All my links can be found in the FF button. They are also in sidebar or in my header. Drop your links in the comments because I'd love to return the favour. Thanks guys, have a wonderful weekend!
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment