Monday, July 29, 2013

Bout Of Books 8.0: Sign Up

Bout of BooksThe Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
- From the Bout of Books team

Hey everyone, I know my blog has been super busy lately but I just wanted to get this post up as soon as possible to declare that I will be joining the upcoming Bout of Books read-a-thon. It's a bit to soon to know exactly what I want to read so I'm not going to include my goals in this post. Look forward to that post later! Again I'm not sure yet but I might combine my goals post and my progress posts. I am really excited though and I'm getting pumped for all these read-a-thons.

Also, just while I'm here, I just wanted to ask you a favor. I would really appreciate it if you vote for which comment system you like the best. The poll can be found in the side bar. Thank you!

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment