Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1: Library + For Review + ARCs


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. All info here.

This is my very first Stacking The Shelves! YAY! I had a pretty good week of books this time round which is why I thought it'd be the perfect time. I got books from the library and books for review both in hard form and electronic form. Most weeks, I'd get a few e-books of my own too but this week I was pretty set. I probably won't need any more books for awhile. I'm super excited to read all of these books. I've already read a few. One book I got was Unearthly by Cynthia Hand and that's for the Unearthly Radical Read-Along that I'm a part of. You can win a copy here and join too. Continue to see what else I got.

Library

by









by










Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment