Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #2: Shadow by BEAST

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.


Genres: Pop, K-Pop, Dance, R&B
Released: 19 July 2013
Members: Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyun,
Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon
Cube Entertainment




Today, I'm featuring B2ST's (BEAST) new album Hard To Love, How To Love. I really love B2ST and all their past albums and singles. I loved Midnight Sun, Fiction and more. So of course, I'm super excited for their comeback with Shadow in a few days. B2ST never fail to make me fall in love with their songs. It is said the MV for the title song will have a dark and masculine concept so I can't wait to watch that either. I can't seem to find the proper album cover or teaser so I'll be updating this post when those come out.

Update:
So the teaser just came out and OMG the fancy symbolic, metaphoric, colouristic, beautastical, wowness, of the scenes look super duper amazingly stunning!


Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment