Monday, April 29, 2013

Music Of April 2013!

This month, I found many new songs. Many more than I usually do. Even though I do enjoy listening to them all, not all of them stand out to me. Closer the end of the month, new albums were released. I particularly like Snoop Dogg, sorry, Snoop Lion's new album.  U-KISS, one of my favourite groups also made a subunit called uBEAT and I also love their first mini-album. By the end of the month, the amount of new songs I added to my playlist grew quite big. I've bolded the songs that have stood out for me. I would definitely recommend checking out each and every one of these songs. I've linked a YouTube playlist and a SoundCloud playlist if you want to listen to the songs.

4MINUTE - What's Your Name?
New To My Playlist:
Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne
DONE. - The Band Perry
2nd Confession 두 번째 고백 - BTOB
Shaking Heart 흔들리고 있어 - C-CLOWN
Fine China - Chris Brown
Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Daft Punk
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
Beatles 비틀즈 - GI
Just Give Me A Reason - Jason Chen & Megan Nicole
Joah 좋아 - Jay Park
Pretty Boy 귀여운 남자 - JUNIEL
Love Blossom 러브블러썸 - K.Will
High School (feat. Lil Wayne) - Nicki Minaj
Still Into You - Paramore
Come & Get It - Selena Gomez
Yoohoo - SECRET
Why So Serious? - SHINee
No Guns Allowed (feat. Drake & Cori B) - Snoop Lion
Ashtrays and Heartbreaks (feat. Miley Cyrus) - Snoop Lion
Hello (feat. Lil Wayne & Christina Milian) - Stafford Brothers
Countryside Life - T-ARA N4
Should Have Treated You Better 있을 때 잘해 줄 걸 - uBEAT
Just Keep Breathing - We The Kings
What's Your Name 이름이 뭐예요 - 4MINUTE

SoundCloud
YouTube


Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment