Monday, April 22, 2013

TBLT in April & May 2013!

Hi everybody. TBLT? It's meant to stand for To Be Listened To since TBR is To Be Read. It kind of makes sense. I don't know, I might change it to something else but I thought TBLT works. These are the singles and albums that I'm waiting to listen to that don't come out until May. I decided to do a post for it because I've been able to gather a few albums I'm waiting for. I wanted to do this now instead of the end of the month because there is new music coming out at the end of this month as well. In the order of when they come out:


Fall in L
by Juniel - 25th April
Reincarnated
by Snoop Lion - 26th April
What's Your Name
by 4MINUTE - 26th April
Why So Serious? - Misconceptions of Me
by SHINee - 26th April (Online) and 29th April (Offline)
Countryside Life
by T-ara N4 - 29th April
While Walking...
by TEEN TOP - 29th April
Letter From SECRET
by SECRET - 30th April
Golden
by Lady Antebellum - 6th May
Demi 
by Demi Lovato - 14th May
Random Access Memories
by Daft Punk - 17th May

Am I missing anything good? Are you waiting for any new music too? Also, can anyone think of a better name than TBLT?

Buy K-Pop at Yesasia!
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment